Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wellness and Weight Loss Wednesday

I haven't done one of these in a while and I thought that I hadn't made any process for the past weeks but when I looked at the last one I had 18 stars and this week I have reached 33 stars!!


As you can (if you squint) that by now I have gotten 3 prices! The first one was some flowers which I enjoyed much more than I expected. The second and third prizes were supposed to be a magazine and bath oils but I decided instead to buy a water bottle. A gorgeous pink and purple water bottle! I just was much more excited for a new water bottle, and I have been using it and it will help with my "2 liters of water for 7 days" goal!

I need to start having a general work out routine and start doing sit-ups and push-ups again. I have to as well measure myself again and see if I have lost any centimeters or kilograms! I'll probably get to that this week or maybe the next.

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...