Friday, February 28, 2014

Review: THERME Eduard Vogt - Orange and Linden Flowers Body Lotion - Balance

I got a 100ml (3.4 fl oz) sample of the Orange and Linden Blossoms Body Lotion in my August Pink Box (unboxing video) and I fell in love with it after I tried if for the first time.

It smells amazing, it isn't a greasy lotion, and after using it my skin feels amazing! Even before I finished the sample I was on the hunt for more of this body lotion.

On their not so great website, they say that Therme Eduard Vogt is:
  • Researched, developed, and produced in Switzerland for over 50 years
  • THERME is Eduard Vogt's premium body care line made from valuable plant-based ingredients
  • Three unique, subtle fragrances
  • Dermatologist tested
  • No animal testing
  • Free of parabens and mineral oils

In German this lotion is called Orangen & Lindenblüten Body Lotion and in French it is Body Lotion Orange & Tilleul. 

On the back of the bottle it says (translated from German):

Balane Body Lotion with precious extracts of orange and linden blossoms nursed the skin and brings body and mind into balance. Shea butter makes your skin noticeably soft and elastic. Absorbs instantly and is not greasy. Dermatologically tested and pH skin neutral.

The biggest question for me is where I can buy more of this lotion and get some other products from Eduard Vogt because their website doesn't do this brand justice! I did e-mail then but so far no answer! Which is a shame because I really want to try their other products as well!

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...