Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Review: Weleda - Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream - Firms and Renews

After I finally finished all my other hand moisturizers it was time to buy new ones, luckily I saw the Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream on sale (two for the price of one, score!) and I jumped on it. I already have the Weleda Pomegranate Firming Serum (Reviewed here) so I really wanted to try something more from them. I love pomegranates! It is my favorite fruit and I just love how they look.



Anyways, back to this hand cream. On the Weleda homepage they describe this cream like this:

Keep skin looking youthful and firm using nature's best – Pomegranate Hand Cream

Hands showing signs of aging are nourished and revitalized by this skin-renewing Pomegranate Hand Cream. It’s a powerful regenerating treatment with potent antioxidants and rich essential fatty acids that restore youthful beauty to your hands.

This natural cream for aging skin contains organic pomegranate seed oil which is naturally rich in antioxidants that protect your hands from free radical damage and promote skin renewal. Organic shea butter, a soothing emollient packed with essential fatty acids, renders your skin silky smooth and lavishly moisturized.

Dermatological tests show that our Regenerating Pomegranate Hand Cream increases the skin’s moisture level by 34%* and reduces roughness by 9.1%** in just four weeks.

This skin-renewing natural cream nourishes the vibrant look and feel of your skin. Get a firm grip on your timeless beauty by using Pomegranate Hand Cream for soft, youthful hands.

Since I am only 24 years old, my skin isn't really aging so technically I wouldn't need this hand cream. However, I love it! My hands feel extremely soft and I don't find myself using this cream every time I wash my hands since my hands stay moisturized! At the moment I use this hand cream about 3-4 times a day since I have hands that just don't hold on to moisture. But with most moisturizers I need to use them after every time I wash my hands (so about 14 - 20 times a day).

What I don't like about the cream is the packaging, mine has now a tear in it and keeps on leaking a bit all over my bag! Super annoying!

It does take some time for the hand cream to be absorbed into my skin, but I don't mind that at all. I would definitely recommend this hand cream if you suffer from dry and rough hands or if you just want a nice hand cream!

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...