Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Monthly Goals: September 2013

There is something about September that always makes me happy, I think it is all about new beginnings and the weather finally cooling down!


I only managed to accomplish 5 of my 10 August goals (see here), however I am pretty sure I will accomplish most of my September goals!

1. Blog every day!
2. Do one photo an hour day.
3. Post four outfit posts.
4. Finish the 100 things decluttering challenge.
5. Record what I am eating for 25 days.
6. Plan a nanny evening.
7. Lose 2 kg (4-5 pounds)
8. Gain control over the laundry mayhem.
9. Bake a cake
10. Go for a trip


Do you set yourself monthly goals?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...