Tuesday, July 23, 2013

100 Things Decluttering Challenge


You might wonder didn't I just do a decluttering challenge? Yes, but I have a big problem with clutter and I hate it! So I wanted to go for a new challenge, this time there isn't any time limit just stuff limit.

I want to throw away/donate/reuse/sell 100 things!

I won't count trash as part of the 100 things, they have to be things. So clothing, pens, shoes, socks, make-up and skincare and all these kind of things.

I am not going to count my empties (Make-up and skincare that I finish) since I go through quite a lot of them and could easily just finish products without decluttering anything!

I will count when I finish pens, paint and that kind of things (since I do have a problem with hoarding pens and paint).

And by reusing mean to take things apart and make something else, it doesn't count if I put them in my reuse pile, they have to be fully reused!

The reason why I want to do this is because I am sick of my clutter, I still just have so many things and I need to keep on going through them and sort out the things I want and the things I don't need.

I have been very good since my 100 Days of Decluttering Challenge at not buying things I don't need but I can still improve myself!

Therefore, during my 100 Things Decluttering Challenge I will as well post about the things that I have bought, to see what is going out and what is coming in. I am not on a spending ban or anything like that I am just going to keep an eye on the things I am buying (doesn't include groceries and other necessities)

If you want to take part in this challenge with me don't hesitate! It is going to be fun!

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...