Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Review: Vichy Normaderm - Deep Cleansing Gel

I wanted to talk about my favorite face cleanser at the moment. As you can see on the picture below I have been using it for quite a long time now and I really can say that  it is a product I love. I as well love the bottle since it stands out and you can see how much product there is left! 

Vichy describes this product as:
Deep Cleansing Gel for clear skin with Salicylic Acid + Totarol + Eperuline. Purifies without drying and gently eliminates impurities. Immediately soothes skin.
It is a perfect description for the product since it is very accurate.


Where should I start with this product? My main thing about it is that it works, it really helps my skin be acne (almost) free. I really like the scent of this Deep Cleansing Gel, it somehow reminds me of the smell in the air after a good rain. 

As you can see it has a pump and I usually use two pumps for my face and neck and work it into my dry skin first, I then quickly wet my hands and keep on massaging my face in circular motions. When the water is added the Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Gel starts to foam up a bit.


It foams nicely without being too foamy and it is easily washed off and doesn't leave any residue on my skin. My skin just feels great after using the Cleansing Gel, it just feels clean.

I would recommend this to anyone that has sensitive acne prone skin, sadly it isn't cruelty free since it is owned by L'Oreal. It is sold in many pharmacies or you can buy it online from Vichy for $18.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...