Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nail Polish: OPI - Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!


I love this colour, and that is probably why I have this exactly same colour from Mavala and Chanel. I think this one is my favorite out of the three, I just like the formula better. But I want to focus on this one and I will write about the other ones later this week!


As I said, I love this colour. The formula is great, it is a bit thin and I probably should have but two coats on but I just couldn't be bothered today! Because of how thin the formula is you can see the imperfections of the nail even with the polish on top. Since I have quite bad nails sometimes that annoys me. The only thing I don't like that much is how messy this polish is compared to my other nail polishes and it is super hard to get it off my skin.

Still, I will definitively keep this one.

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...