Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blog Every Day in May - 5 Lines

Some blogs that I love to read (Lullaby For PiesFuturesThe Sparkly Panda and Love, Tilly) all wrote about the Blog Every Day in May challenge that Elizabeth over at Rosalilium made. It sounded so intriguing so I decided that I wanted to be a part of it as well.

Today the subject is to introduce yourself or sum yourself up in just 5 lines. Include a photograph that you are proud of.


My name is Katrin and I am from Iceland and Switzerland.

My favorite colour is purple.

I love knitting and all needle crafts. 

I haven't eaten meat in 10 years, I find it just super gross.

I used to bite my nails since I can remember myself, when I was about 15 I just stopped.


Bisous

6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. thank you :) It was part of my Geneva: The Harbor photos http://tarte-aux-fraises.blogspot.ch/2013/04/geneva-harbor.html

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the mention. The photo is beautiful! where is it from? I can't knit, I'm determined to learn though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photo is taken here in Geneva http://tarte-aux-fraises.blogspot.ch/2013/04/geneva-harbor.html

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh the photo is amazing, I love it.

    I'm afraid I HATE knitting, we had to do it in school and i just detested it. My favourite colour is purple though!

    toomanyfreckles.blogspot.ie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      I had to knit in school as well, I already knew how to knit so I was super bored since the teacher didn't really know how to knit so she couldn't teach me anything new.

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...