Monday, April 15, 2013

Review: Clinique - All About Eyes


I wanted to talk about this eye cream before I would finish it. It is the first ever eye cream I have ever bought and I love it. On the Clinique webpage the cream is described in this way: 
Lightweight eye cream diminishes the appearance of eye puffs, darkness and fine lines. Non-creep, cream/gel formula actually helps hold eye makeup in place. For use morning and night, both under eyes and on lids. 
I want to talk about the positive things about this cream before I talk about the negative things. The positive things are that I feel that this cream helps with the dryness I have around my eyes. It as well gives my skin as well a matte hue, which is great since my eyelids can be quite oily. As with most of the Clinique products it is 100% fragrant free! All in all, I have nothing but positive things to say about the product itself. 

The negative things are not about the product itself but the price and Cliniques animal testing policy. For a 0.5 oz (15 ml) you are paying $30. $30!! That is just crazy for such a small amount, it does last but, seriously, it is just way to much! Secondly, Clinique tests on animals and I have promised myself not to buy any more cosmetics that have been tested on animals. 



Clinique - All About eyes -$30/0.5oz


Bisous

P.S. Do you recommend any cruelty free eye cream?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...