Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Perfume Challenge Update #5

I've decided to write this posts a little bit different, I just want them to flow better and not having to remember to ask Mr. Handsome to smell me and trying to remember how long the perfume lasted! So, from now on I will only post the fragrance notes (because that is something I find interesting) and if I would like to buy the perfume! 

From left to right: Chanel - Change, Lancôme - Trésor Midnight Rose, DKNY - Pure, Givenchy - Very Irrésistable,Issey Miyake - L'eau d'Issey  

Givenchy - Very Irrésistable 
Fragrance notes: Centifolia Rose, Peony Rose, Fantasia Rose, Passion Rose, Emotion Rose, Verbena Leaf, Star Anise.

Buying: No, I didn't really like it.

Chanel - Chance 
Fragrance notes:  Hyacinth, White Musk and Pink Pepper, Fresh Vetiver and Iris, Amber, Patchouli.

Buying: No, it smelled too much like detergent. 

Issey Miyake - L'eau d'Issey
Fragrance notes: Lotus, Freesia, Cyclamen, Rose Water, Fresh Peonies, Carnation, White Lilies, Precious Woods, Osmanthus, Tuberose, amberseed, musk.

Buying: No, didn't like it at all. 

Lancôme - Trésor Midnight Rose

Fragrance notes: Raspberry, rose absolute, jasmine, peony, currant buds, pink pepper, Virginian cedar, musk, vanilla 


Buying: No, horrible. 

DKNY- Pure
Fragrance notes:Vanilla, Dew-Drop Petal, Lotus Flower, Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine, Freesia, Lush Orchid, White Amber, Creamy Sandalwood. 

Buying: Don't know, I think it smells amazing but I am not really sure since it might smell to much like vanilla for Mr. Handsome.

My next week perfumes are:
Guerlain - Idylle
Paco Rabanne - Lady Million 
Van Cleef & Arpels - First
Lancôme - Trésor In Love
Paco Rabanne - Black XS

Bisous!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...