Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Nail Polish: Catrice Cosmetics - Ultimate Nail Laquer - 510 Bye, Bye Birdy!

My nail polish challenge is still going strong! Today on the table is a nail polish from Catrice Cosmetics. The colour is a gorgeous yellow and is called 510 Bye, Bye Birdy! 


I love this colour, it is so yellow and pretty! The consistency of the nail polish itself is alright and Catrice claims to be cruelty free, but there are just so many other problems with this nail polish!

The main problem I have with this polish is that it chips horribly, it doesn't even last a day! It doesn't help that you need 3-4 coats for it to even look decent!

Therefore, I will toss this nail polish! Another one bites the dust!

Bisous

Check out my other nail polish posts!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...