Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Perfume Challenge Update #3

So here is the verdict to the third week of my perfume challenge, it is strangely hard to try new perfumes everyday. For me perfumes have so much to do with daily things like mood and how I feel, so whenever I have a bad smelling perfume on or even one that I just find bland I hate it! I don't like not smelling like I love smelling! But back to the perfume samples!

Dior - J'adore
Fragrance notes: tangy mandarin, ivy leaves, champaca flower, red orchids, white roses, violets, Damascus plum, amaranth wood and blackberry musk.

Durability: Very good. 

Mr. Handsome: Loves it. 
Me: It's fine. 
Verdict: This one is a bit tricky, it is apparently the perfume of an ex-girlfriend of a friend of mine. I do like it a lot and I am thinking about buying it. 



Lancôme - Trésor in Love
Fragrance notes: pear, musks, bergamot, rose, nectarine, pink pepper, violet, jasmine, cedar, peach

Durability: Not that good

Mr. Handsome: Bland
Me: Bland
Verdict: Won't buy it


Van Cleef Arpels - Oriens
Fragrance notes: Jasmine, Patchouli, Raspberry, Blackcurrant, Amber, Vanilla

Durability: decent

Mr Handsome: it has vanilla
Me: Don't like it, smells bad.
Verdict: Won't buy it.

Chloé  - Love, Chloé
Fragrance notes: Orange Blossom, Pink Pepper, Iris, Lilac, Hyacinth, Wisteria Blossom, Powdery Musks, Talc, Rice Powder.

Durability: Not that good

Mr. Handsome: Mehh
Me: Mehh.
Verdict: Won't buy it

YSL - Parisienne
Fragrance notes:  blackberry, violet, patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, cranberry, peony, musk, damask rose

Durability: Not that good

Mr. Handsome: Meh
Me: Don't like it
Verdict: Won't buy it

The perfumes which I chose for the last week were just horrible bland, the only one that I could imagine myself wear daily would be the J'adore from Dior, I do have a bigger sample of that somewhere and I think I will use it after the challenge! 

My next week perfumes are:
 Moschino - Toujours Glamour
Estée Lauder  - Pleasure 
La Prairie - Life Threads Ruby 
Jil Sanders - Style Soft 
Lolita Lempicka - Si Lolita 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...