Wednesday, March 13, 2013

100 Days of Decluttering #5



Just a quick update for my Decluttering challenge, a bit more than month left and I need to start throwing things away! This was actually supposed to be posted last weekend but I forgot!

Thrown Away (and the reason why)
- Yves Rocher - Yria - Age Repair Nail Polish - 307 Rouge Imperial (old, wrote about it here)
Guerlain - Shalimar Parfum Initial L'Eau (See Perfume Update #2)
- Giorgio Armani -  Acqua di Gioia
- Biotherm - Eau D'Énergie
- Estée Lauder - Sensuous
- La Prairie - Silver Rain
- Black jersey dress (see here)

Bisous

P.S. Check out my previous posts about my Decluttering Challenge

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...