Sunday, March 3, 2013

100 Days of Decluttering #4


I am super proud of myself for this week! I actually accomplished so much! SO MUCH! First of all I almost have sold all of my books that I could sell! Amazing! AMAZING! I know I wanted always to post these on Fridays but I think it is better that my goal is to post it during the weekend! 

Sold
- After Mary by Katharine McMahon (Review)
- The Birthing House by Christopher Ransom
- My Last Duchess by Daisy Goodwin (Review)
- Sort Your Life Out by Pete Cohen
- Depths by Henning Mankell
Black Hills by Nora Roberts (Review)
- The Falls by Joyce Carol Oates
- Coming Home by Rosamunde Pilcher
- The Power of Less by Leo Babauta

Used Up 
Guerlain - Insolence (See Perfume Challenge Update #1)
- Mariah Carey - M
- Dior - Hypnotic Poison
- DSQUARED² - She Wood

- Couple of candles that have been lying around 

Thrown away 
Hermès - Un Jardin Sur Le Toit

This week I did have to buy some paper to write on for school. It was necessary so I don't think of it as failing my not buying anything part of my challenge.

Bisous! 

1 comment :

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster award over on my blog

    x

    www.erraticglamour.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...