Sunday, February 24, 2013

100 Days of Decluttering Update #3





Selling
- Posted a picture of all the books that I am selling on Facebook.


Thrown away (and the reason why)
- Claire's Claire's Cosmetics Chip Resistance - B45 (awful nail polish - wrote about it here
- Blue hooded sweatshirt (was damaged and it was time for it to be thrown out)
- Elizabeth Arden - Ceramide Plump Perfect ( an old sample) 

Otherwise Accomplished 
- I started a Perfume Challenge and Nail Polish Challenge to help me go through all the perfume samples and nail polishes that I own!
- I have been focusing on using things that I sometimes forget that I actually have, for examples lighting the candles that are around.

Tomorrow I only have two months left of my challenge so I really need to start doing something!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...