Thursday, May 24, 2012

Review: Yves Rocher Couleurs Nature Single Eyeshadows

I wanted to review all my make up before I go out and buy some more. There are couple of reasons for this, first of all I want to be able to link them up whenever I use them and I want to write more reviews. I want to start with these four eye shadows. I decided to put them all together in one post because they are all the same model just different colours.

I've posted about these eye shadows a lot (here, here and here). I can truthfully say that I do like these eye shadows.

The colours that I have are 

63 - Bleu Volubilis 
52 - Turqouise Réséda
51 - Vert Absinthe
11 - Fleur d'orange


They are super colourful and they last forever! These are my usual go to eye shadows. I am pretty sure I'll buy some more of them when I buy more make-up!

These can be bought from Yves Rocher for $8.00 a piece!


Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...