Wednesday, May 30, 2012

10. Cook 52 different recipes

On my 24 Things To Do Before My 24th Birthday list number ten was to cook 52 different recipes. As I mentioned before I wasn't really sure how I wanted to demonstrate to myself how I managed to do 52 different recipes so I decided to count the recipes I posted about. 

So far I have posted 5 different recipes. 


First I made some amazing Peanut butter-Chocolate-Banana Cinnamon Rolls, which were devoured.


Then I started making different kind of milk I made Oat Milk and Coconut Milk.


And at last I made something I've wanted to make for ages: Homemade Nutella.


I am really happy about all the things I did and I am really exited for the other things I'll be trying to make!


So I can finally say


10. Cook 52 different recipes (4/52)


Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...