Monday, April 23, 2012

Make-Up Monday #6

If you follow me on twitter you might know that I had a major eyelashes fall out on Saturday. If you are not following me on twitter you can do it here! I wasn't at all sure if I should even do the Make-Up Monday for the next couple of weeks until the eyelashes look decent again! I though about it for a while and decided that I should just face the world and show how my eyes look at the moment. 

The thing is, I don't really know why this happened. What happened is that my eyelashes started feeling like they had tremendous pressure under them and I touched them and they just fell out and then my eye felt better. 

As you can see on this picture about half of my eye doesn't have any lashes! The hairs are growing back, I can see a difference since Saturday. Hopefully they will look normal again in two weeks. 

1) Clinique Chubby Stick - 07 Super Strawberry - $16
2) Clinique High Impact Mascara - Black - $15
3) Yves Rocher - Luminelle - Lilas Violette -$5

I wrote a post just about the Clinique Chubby Stick ages ago, you can find it here. I use it frequently, it is my go to when I want a quick pick me up or when I am running out the door and I need to look fabulous.

 A before picture, I haven't had one for some time. I have some leftover curls in my hair. I love having curly hair once in a while and since I stopped using shampoo the curls last so much longer!

And now after, first a close up of my eye, as you can see the mascara managed to coat the tiny eyelashes that were left.

Bisous 


P.S. Check out my previous Make-Up posts.

4 comments :

  1. *cringe* i'm so sorry this happened to you! i've never heard of it before, but hopefully it doesn't happen again and your pretty lashes fully grow back : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens to me sometimes and every time it is as hard as before. They have already grown a lot back and soon they'll look normal again :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry your lashes fell out.. It happens to me often, which is why I try to stay away from the mascara. Whenever I leave it on for more than 6-8 hours, the next day I have a giant clump of eyelashes fall out. .. :-/ Maybe it's nature's way of saying, "just go natural". :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my, that sounds scary. Does it matter what kind of mascara you use? I notice with some mascaras my eyelashes fall out more. This time I hadn't really worn any make up the day before or that day :(

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...