Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 2012 Resolutions

A squirrel in Austin,Tx last summer, it was 112Fahrenheit and he did not move!

I wanted to start a new way for me to live my life. Don't take that to literary! The thing is, year is such a long time. One year is twelve months! Making New Year Resolutions is quite difficult, something that I think is very important in the beginning of the year can be quite absurd in the end of the year. The thing is as well, I've heard frequently it that it takes 30 days to make a habit stick. Therefore, I have decided that the beginning of every month is like a beginning of a new year. Every month I will make couple of resolutions for the month and in my end of month recap I will elaborate on whether I have succeeded or not!

My resolutions for April 2012 are the following:

  • Drink my vitamins every day.
  • Go for a  40 minutes walk once a week
  • Lose 2kg (go down to 74.3kg)
  • Write one Helium article
Four solutions for this month. We'll see how it works out. 


However, I've literally planned everything that comes to the blog for April!

I want to do Make-Up Monday at least 3 times.
I want to do Nail Polish of the Week at 4 times.
I want to show you two new recipes.
I would like to tell you about 4 blogs that I read.
I want to do another Picture an Hour post.

Happy times coming up! Aren't you just thrilled about spring?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...