Thursday, May 19, 2011

Waffles

I was going to post this recipe ages ago (well when I made these waffles) but I just didn't have the time! 

The ingredients are:

200 gr flour
3 tablespoons melted butter
2 eggs
2 dl milk
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons vanilla sugar




Preheat waffle iron. Add all the dry ingredients in a bowl, add the eggs, milk and melted butter and beat until smooth. Pour the mix into the waffle iron and bake until golden. Eat hot with whatever you would like to put on it! 


 I accidentally put in too much of the mix into the waffle iron and it overflowed.

The waffle all ready to eat, golden and warm. :)

Now I'll have to go back to study for my finals!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...