Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Copenhagen

Last weekend (7th-10th January) I went to Copenhagen. I've always loved Copenhagen, it's charming and cosy and has AMAZING hot chocolate with whipped cream and don't let me start on the pastries. Oh the pastries, mmmm, I'm sure if I would live in Copenhagen I would be super-super fat. The amount of pastries I ate and hot chocolate I drank this weekend is shocking.

I think this is one of the fist time I'm in Copenhagen when there has been snow. There was snow, a lot of snow and ice. The temperature was most of the time around 0°C so it wasn't supposed to be that cold but I was freezing!


As we all know Copenhagen is city of bikes. Luckily this time I didn't get almost hit by the bikes! Finally I have managed to fully understand what are the bike lanes and what are the people lanes (hahah)

What I as well like about Copenhagen are these street lights. They tell you how long you have to wait and then how long you have got to cross the street.

And then of course LEGO!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...